Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas gifts - Star ornament

I bought these Making Memories chipboard star ornaments a few years ago with grand plans to make them as Christmas gifts. Well, this year I finally did! Noelle wanted to help so she made two and I made two. Each star is made up of two chipboard pieces - the back one being solid and the one we attached the star too. We sponged the front and the back piece with ink, used clear embossing ink to stamp CTMH snowflake stamps in a design around the middle circle, and heat embossed with white or silver embossing powder. We glued them together with liquid glass and we were done. Noelle thought that embossing was like magic!

I had to work to find a picture that would fit all three children and shrink down to essentially a 2 inch circle. I printed them at Wal-Mart with the Kodak machine (4 - 2x3 pictures).





1 comment: