Close To My Heart had their annual convention last week and they made some exciting announcements! If you are a scrapbooker or cardmaker, then you will be excited to read:
- ALL stamp prices are going down as of August 1! For example, a D - sized stamp set is going down from $25.50 to $19.95!
- All the new patterned papers will now be in a heavier cardstock-weight, include a designed zip strip across the top of each paper, and have a unique, full-color design on each side of the paper. Wait—there’s more! The Level 2 paper packets have been reconfigured so that they also have LOWER prices! We have removed the copyright symbol from the printed papers and have placed it on a removable 1/2"-wide zip strip along the top. The reverse side of this zip strip is printed with decorative borders or sentiments and can be used as a border or other element to complement your artwork.
- CTMH now has an exclusive Cricut® cartridge! This Art Philosophy collection includes a Cricut® cartridge with shapes and designs chosen by Jeanette herself, and three coordinating D-size My Acrylix stamp sets and three sets of Dimensional Elements (9" × 12" sheets). The stamp images and Dimensional Elements coordinate perfectly with the images from the cartridge making it so easy to quickly create fabulous artwork.
- Online shipping is going down as well in August so it will be the same as if you ordered directly through me!
- In addition, the new Idea Book coming out August 1 has eight new paper lines, more artwork, new embellishments, and more projects!