Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 7 - Toronto, ON

We arrived home in Toronto around 8:30 pm Friday night and unpacked the van. The kids were pretty distracted checking out their rooms and toys again though! No pictures from the day - we basically just drove after doing a little bit of shopping in Kalamazoo. We stopped at one park along the way to stretch our legs but it was another hot day so the kids barely played - the swings were the best part! We're looking forward to attending our church on Sunday and worshipping and fellowshipping with our friends there. This week the kids and I will be at Black Creek Pioneer Village attending a one-room school  - I'll share pictures and let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, Thanks for visiting my blog. I thought we were connected we just hadn't been to see one another in a while. Do you home school your kids? I did mine, but they are grown up now. I love being connected with other Christian families. We are American missionaries to Ukraine.
    Blessings to all of you,

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Coleen. We do homeschool. We started when we moved to Toronto two years ago. I enjoy following your blog and reading about your work with young women in Ukraine!

      Delete