Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas cards





Same layout - two different looks! I chose a layout from "Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1" and used CTMH's new Pear and Partridge paper. I love the sparkle from the self-adhesive Silver Shimmer Trim! The stamp set on the top card is C1510 Merry and Bright  - I stamped it in Olive and then a second time in Cranberry. I cut out the flowers and ribbon and adhered to the Olive wreath. I added a pearl to the ribbon. To make the bird I inked my stamp with sponge daubers using Cranberry pigment ink and in Cashmere pigment ink and then stamped. I added cocoa marker for the eye, beak and legs and cut it out.

For the second card I used D1483 Glory to God - my favourite Christmas stamp! I simply stamped the manager scene in black, the star image in yellow and added sparkles.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments: