Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Black Creek Pioneer Village

After a busy September and half of October settling back into life in Toronto I am finally back blogging! Although I am not promising, I am going to try to be more consistent in posting :)

At the beginning of September we were blessed with a visit from my sister, her husband and their toddler. We had a great few days with them that included exploring Black Creek Pioneer Village, Niagara Falls, and attending a Blue Jays game (well my sister and brother-in-law went with Daniel and Nathan and I stayed home with the little ones :).

Here are some pictures from Black Creek Pioneer Village - a place my kids love and want to visit again. After two visits that weren't long enough, we still haven't seen everything. (If you are from Toronto, make sure to get a free family pass from the Toronto Public Library before you go!)

 Noelle dressed up "posing" at the photographer's shop.
"Roblin's Mill"
We love learning from the historical interpreters that are dressed in period dress. The kids have really enjoyed the printing press and smithy! (Some of these pictures are from our first trip in December).

1 comment:

  1. What a great "living" learning experience for kids. We used to home school our daughters. Just the kind of thing we liked finding.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete