Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Card class with new stamps!

I taught a card class a couple weeks ago and these are the cards we made:


 I used Close To My Heart's new Florentine paper, and the stamp sets "Just For You" and "Card Word Puzzle." I created scored lines on cocoa cardstock with a dry embossing stylus or bone folder at 1/2 inch spacing (either vertical or diagonal) and then sandpapered the raised side. I then adhered the patterned paper and used CTMH's ruler with guide holes to create the faux stitching. Lastly, I stamped the flowers, cut them out and added embellishements (brads or bling buttons). I used the embossing tool again to score the lines on the flowers and leaves to help bend them and add dimensions. I think everyone enjoyed learning new techniques and I enjoyed seeing the creative ways that people adapted my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment