Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cards – Birthday cards


I made these cards for a card workshop I taught the last week of April – in between packing and cleaning! I used a CTMH layout and Lucy paper. I wanted to teach ink distressing and focus on stamping. We stamped the title and the images – either flowers or the cupcake and ice cream cone and then coloured them in with ink and the watercolor brush or blending pen. I also wanted to show how you can make a feminine card or masculine card with the same pieces of patterned paper  – just my using the reverse side of the double-sided cardstock-weight patterned paper!


Stamp set "Card Word Puzzle" coloured in with blush ink and a waterbrush


On this card I used the Lucy glittery rub-ons to show how they work and that you could use them to make a card with little or no stamping.

Stamp set: "Look Who's..." coloured in with blending pen and ink


We embellished with pearls, sparkles, clear or bling buttons! I love to see the beautiful cards people in my classes create with the same supplies. I wish I could show you all the variations. Next time I'll take try to remember to take my camera with me and then post pictures of everyone else's creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment