Another layout about Jeremy's determination and mechanical interests! I used retired Zippidee paper from CTMH (still available through Studio J though!), rub-ons from Making Memories, and chipboard stars from a variety of companies. I stamped the stitching lines around the journaling block and the strips of patterned paper with a retired stamp set “All Stitched Up.”
Do you like computer journaling but hate using a new piece of 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper every time you do?
Here are my steps to my favourite way to add computer journaling to my layouts:
1)Cut the journaling piece the size you want
2) Make a text box in your word processing program the same size as your journaling piece
3) Type your journaling and size to fit the box
4) Print out your journaling on computer paper or scrap paper
5) Adhere your journaling piece on top of the box on the computer paper with removable adhesive
6) Put your paper back into the printer so it will print right on top of your journaling piece
7) Remove the lines on your text box in your word processing program
8) Print again
Voila! You have your jouraling right on your journaling piece without having to cut up an entire piece of 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock!