Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scrapbook layouts - Christmas 2008

I finally finished my Christmas 2008 pages. I started these over a year ago for a workshop I taught with my scrapbook groups last year. I used a "20 pages from 1 paper pack" template designed by fellow CTMH consultant Melanie Gosse and created my twenty pages from one Jingle paper pack! I used my twenty pages for all my 2008 Christmas pictures (the whole month of December!) Here are four of the layouts:




 I had made the pages, put in the pictures but hadn't embellished or added titles or journaling yet! It was fun to spend time playing with embellishing. I dug out all my Christmas goodies and other embellishments that coordinated with this paper and got to work! Most of the embellishments are CTMH with a few other rub-ons, chipboard and stickers used!

If you want to scrapbook a lot of pages quickly and get the most out of a paper pack then a 20 page workshop is a great way to go! Let me know if you want more information or want me to email you a workshop that I have on file. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like those wavy layouts - which book are they from?

    I have a new 20 pg one that Melanie did from the Magic book. I'm not sure when I'll make it but I hope to do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all Reflections layouts. The paper was wavy so when I cut it up I just cut along the wavy lines instead of straight lines. I only had to adapt the cutting directions slightly. It seemed like a fun chance to use the wavy paper! I'll have to ask Melanie for a copy of her new 20 page workshop - it would be fun to do another one!

    ReplyDelete