Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fifth Anniversary Special!

I've been a CTMH consultant for 5 years now and I want to celebrate with a special "Choose Your Own Embellishment!" sale. For the month of March, with any order of $30 in product, pick ONE embellishment from pages 116-117 of the Spring Idea Book for FREE! With any order over $75, pick TWO embellishments for FREE and with any order over $125 pick THREE embellishments for FREE! This includes orders through my website and orders placed directly through me.

*This special is through Laurie Jefferies only. Embellishments must be picked from pages 116-177 of the Spring Idea Book.  On orders though my website, you will receive your free embellishments through the mail at the beginning of April. Order online and then email me what embellishments you would like along with your mailing address!

Don’t forget to check out the “While Supplies Last” section on my website for sale items of up to 90% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment