Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Toronto CTMH Regional Celebration - LOVE layout

Here is the layout we made on the second day at Regionals that used the spray pen!

I hadn't used my spray pen yet so I learned some great tips! We mixed 1 part Tulip re-inker to 3 parts water and sprayed the background pages inside of box which was great to keep the mess to a minimum. Then we spritzed the heart stamps with the spray pen and stamped them on white cardstock which gives a neat distressed look.
We also put a bit of Grey Flannel re-inker into a craft jar and then used a stipple brush to edge distress all the edges of the paper. I really loved the look of this! The key was to brush using an inward-pulling motion.
I also enjoyed using the new epoxy stickers - they've been on my wish list but I hadn't bought them yet so I was thrilled to receive a sheet of them and I have stickers left to use on future projects!

The pictures are of Daniel's youngest niece who just turned one. I can't wait to see how she has grown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment