Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas gifts (last one!) - Mini book








I love this mini-book - it is so cute and can actually fit quite a few pictures with the fun fold-out pages! This was the last of the homemade Christmas gifts I made this year. It was Close To My Heart's September special last year. The kit came with the pages for three books (three different background colours), a stamp set, a sheet of diecuts to stamp on and punch out, small ink pads and instructions. I had plans to make up the mini-books back in the summer but it never happened. It was a perfect Christmas gift though to mail to a friend. Now my friend can fill the book with whatever pictures she would like and pop it in her purse! I should make one for myself now and put my own pictures in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment