Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book is here!

I'm always excited when a new Idea Book starts - I love seeing the new papers and imaging what I can create with the new products - and the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Books goes live today! You can check out the great new paper packs (8 of them!), plus amazing new stamp sets and embellishments here. If you want an Idea Book, let me know and I will make sure you get one!

There are two specials on for February - one, if you join CTMH's team this month you have a chance to earn your kit for free and two, if you are a Studio J member and buy 9 layouts you get the 10th one free! Let me know if you want more information on these or would like to receive my newsletter explaining these in more detail.

Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment