Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Scrapbook layout – First Steps


It was fun to remember when Jeremy was first learning to walk. Although, he didn't really want to walk – he wanted to run! Right from the beginning he has been an intense boy who wants to do more than he is capable of and keep up with Nathan and Noelle.




I used Typeset paper and the coordinating canvas stickease. I was even able to write my journaling on the canvas journaling sticker with a black pen.

I love the look and feel of CTMH's new canvas stickers – it is easy to see the texture yet they add very little bulk to my pages – a new goal of mine as I am trying to put one whole year of layouts into one album. After three albums for 2008 I decided I needed to take action or we'd be swimming in scrapbooks by the time the kids graduated! Digital pages, less bulky pages and trying to not scrapbook all the events of the year have been my strategies to have fewer albums.

All supplies are Close To My Heart other than the “First steps” rub-on title and footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment