Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrapbook Page - Calgary Zoo


I took Friday evening and scrapbooked! In a way it didn't seem like "real" scrapbooking because I was finishing journaling and putting together an album but it was still fun. Here are two of the pages I finished journaling on - I started the pages in July at a farewell hosted by my CTMH team in Edson. I had lots of pictures from our trip to the Calgary Zoo in August 2008 when we went with my Mom and Dad. I didn't really want to have 4 pages in my album but there were so many pictures. Then Denise Swelin gave me two of Close To My Hearts brand new 6 x 12 Flip Flaps which let me fit a lot more pictures in but still really only have 2 pages! These pages were fun to make. The Flip Flaps have a self adhesive strip that I attached to the bottom of the page and the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment